Jupiter brings about an expansion in almost all the segments of your life. Expansion takes work to deal with. It can sweep you off your feet and cause destabilisation.
Following these simple rituals will enable you to enjoy the productive energies of the Taurean Jupiter and beat its darker shades.
1. Get your hands in mud - This is just the right time to activate your green fingers. Though human-made, your garden will give you natural environments to mellow down the power shift this transit flings you into.
Get new seeds, look out for flowers you love and make gardening a versatile hobby this season. A garden indoors will help you establish the essential balance and rhythm the Taurean Jupiter demands.
2. Bathe with fragrant oils - Diffuse essential oils in your bathtub and calm your senses while you sink in the fragrant waters. Essential oils have a rejuvenating effect. They have the power to create a sense of deep relaxation - one of the key themes of the Taurean Jupiter.
Besides creating a sense of material fulfilment, this transit will awaken you spiritually. Essential oils will further augment your aspirations to connect with your body.
3. Cook your favourite meal - Cooking is one of the simplest methods to achieve the state of mindfulness.
Smell the coffee, see the purple of the yams, get in some fresh home-grown tomatoes and crush that knot of turmeric. An entire kitchen could be your landscape where all your senses can gleefully engage.
Vegetables and fruits naturally gyrate with the earth’s sumptuous energies. It's all about embracing these energies. Make sure you use less refined sugars and processed products while you cook your loved ones their favorite meal.
4. Play with your children - Pull out a book and read it out to your children. If you find indoors too noisy, then that’s even better! Pack your sack and get your children outdoors.
Reading and playing with them under a humongous tree will get you close to both your children and Nature.
5. Jog, walk, cycle in the greens - The Taurean Jupiter will slow down your pace a bit more than what you had expected. While your internal systems are decelerating, you might have to forcibly pull yourself out of your snug bed. Just do it!
To stabilize yourself, hit an early Sun by exercising in lush environments.
Your need to savour the simple pleasures begin with getting outdoors and attuning to the vibrant solar energies.
6. Pamper yourself - Now, we certainly do not mean that you overindulge in the wake of pampering yourself.
Loving yourself will enable you to achieve your ‘natural flow state’.
Listen to light music, tap to your favourite tunes, exfoliate your skin, paint your nails, light scented candles and meditate. See what you like doing the most and mollify your senses with all that is available around.
7. Do away with stress - Since this transit is teaching you how to slow down, what better way than to get out with your friends and family.
Uplift your feelings of happiness and well-being by visiting coffee shops, ice-cream parlours, beaches and food and wine fests.