In astrology, you have to look at both the part and the sum of all the parts. That is, to understand the impact of a specific placement or occurrence, you need to look at the complete picture and not just the specific planet, star, or aspect.
Thus, when trying to analyse the influence of Part of Fortune on your life, you also need to consider its relationship to your ascendant, ruling planet, other planets in the same sign, aspects of the Part of Fortune, and its ruling Zodiac sign, and the ruling Zodiac sign’s relationship to the tenth house - the house of success, status, and achievements.
1) Relationship with the Ascendant - When your Part of Fortune is directly connected to your Ascendant, it creates luck, requiring little hard work from you. Generally, this is what is called being born lucky.
2) Ruling Planet - The ruling planet shows how you pursue your goals and the means you may apply or have at your disposal to achieve them.
3) Aspects to the Part of Fortune - The aspects of the Part of Fortune highlight your talents, skills, and the level of success you may have in your professional life.
4) Ruling Zodiac Sign’s Relationship to the Tenth House - The tenth house rules your achievements, success, and social status. Thus, it is closely related to your Part of Fortune.
To understand your Part of Fortune in detail, it is also important to understand the relationship between the tenth house planets and signs placed in the house.
5) Other Planets in the Same Sign - Depending upon the nature of the planets located in the same sign as Part of Fortune, they can either act as a support in fulfilling your dreams or create hindrances in achieving them.
6) Part of Fortune’s Ruling Zodiac Sign - The Part of Fortune gets its features, positive aspects, and negative traits from its ruling Zodiac sign.
The Zodiac sign indicates the kind of profession you should follow, the nature of success you will achieve, the level of success, challenges you may need to overcome, and the kind of support you may need or may be available to you, depending on the other placements in your birth chart.